brighter future campaign
“An Investment for a Brighter Future” is the primary fundraiser for the CMS PTO. Our campaign goal for the 2017-2018 school year is $50,000. We are asking for a $180 donation from each family – that is just $1 a day for the 180 days in the school year! We hope that you will consider participating at whatever level is possible for your family. All donations toward our goal of $50,000 are appreciated.
Want to double your donation? Ask your company about corporate matching funds.
For questions or more information, please contact the 2017-2018 Brighter Future Co-Chairs, Jennifer Brigham and Leslie Iske at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make a one-time contribution, click the "Donate" button. To set up a 10-month recurring payment, choose the $18, $20, or $25 per month option in the drop-down menu under "Payment Options," then click the "Subscribe" button.
Corporate Matching Funds:
- Did you know you could double your donation? We encourage you to inquire with your current employer about corporate matching funds
- Many companies do provide this option to support 501(c)(3) organizations & accredited educational institutions (including K-12)
- Some local businesses that offer matching funds are State Farm, AT&T, Nissan, Merck, General Mills, Target, Bank of America, Verizon, Dell, and many more
- We know this is an additional step for you, but it will greatly benefit Central Magnet!
- The PTO is very happy to help answer questions or provide the necessary information to complete the Matching Fund request