Brighter Future Campaign
Welcome to the CMS Parent Teacher Organization! As a CMS parent, you are automatically a member of the PTO – no enrollment or membership fees required! Our key mission is to enhance the education of our children by fostering the relationship between students, families, staff, and community.
“An Investment for a Brighter Future” is our primary fundraiser. Last year’s families contributed over $41,000 to the Brighter Future campaign, and the school was able to purchase outdoor tables, umbrellas and landscaping, training and awards, cameras and iPads, classroom supplies, and more to supplement the needs of our exceptional student body and faculty. Some wish list items for this school year include software, art materials and supplies, sound equipment for auditorium, lab supplies, and staﬀ development.
Our campaign goal for the 2021-22 school year is $50,000. We are asking for a $180 donation from each family -- that is just $1 a day for the 180 days in the school year! You may also support this campaign by asking grandparents or other family members to donate or by utilizing your employer’s matching gift program.
You may also support this campaign by asking grandparents or other family members to donate or by utilizing your employer’s matching gift program.
3 Ways to donate:
1. PayPal: You can make a One Time Online Donation through PayPal. or you can make a Monthly PayPal Donation using PayPal, Simply click on “Make this a monthly donation”.
2. Venmo: Utilize the User ID: @CentralMagTigers or scan the QR code (below)
3. Check: Send a check to school with THIS FORM
Please consider participating at whatever level is possible for your family – all donations toward our $50,000 goal are appreciated! For more information, please contact the PTO Fundraising co-coordinators, Aubrey Carroll and Lorena Jaeger, at CentralMagnetPTO@gmail.com. Thank you.
Amount raised as of 5/10/21.
Help us reach
our goal of $50,000!
Click the "Donate" button, choose your amount, then please select "An Investment for a Brighter Future" under the drop-down menu for a one-time donation.
For monthly donation click "other amount" to type in the amount you would like to contribute monthly. Select "An Investment for a Brighter Future" from the drop-down menu. Then check the box that says "Make This a Monthly Donation."
Donate @CentralMagTigers or scan QR code below
donate by check
Please make checks payable to "Central Magnet School PTO" and write "Brighter Future" on the memo line. Place this form along with a check in an envelope marked "Brighter Future," and send to CMS with your student, drop off in the front office, or mail to CMS PTO, 701 E. Main Street, Murfreesboro, TN, 37130.
Corporate Matching Funds
Did you know you could double your donation? We encourage you to inquire with your current employer about corporate matching funds
- Many companies do provide this option to support 501(c)(3) organizations & accredited educational institutions (including K-12)
- Some local businesses that offer matching funds are State Farm, AT&T, Nissan, Merck, General Mills, Target, Bank of America, Verizon, Dell, and many more
- We know this is an additional step for you, but it will greatly benefit Central Magnet!
- The PTO is very happy to help answer questions or provide the necessary information to complete the matching fund request
Contact the PTO Fundraising Co-Coordinators
For more information, please contact the PTO Fundraising co-coordinators -
Aubrey Carroll and Lorena Jaeger.
Aubrey Carroll and Lorena Jaeger.
CMS PTO is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all contributions to the Brighter Future campaign are fully tax-deductible in accordance with tax laws. A receipt will be provided through email for tax-deduction purposes.